I’m not going to review the previous year, as I’d already covered that a little on my blog about my 1st Blogday and how I use FreeNAS. Instead, I thought I’d blog a little about those pesky draft blogs I’ve meant to publish, which I’ll hopefully get around to at the beginning of the New Year.
- We were lucky enough in 2017 to get away for a few days before Christmas to visit the man himself in Lapland! I wanted to do a few reviews on Tripadvisor, so thought I’d do it as a blog that I could copy and paste. Started over the Christmas holidays, but keeping my daughter entertained and eating and drinking for Scotland meant I didn’t get very far. I will be finishing this off during my Dry January!
- One of my New Years Resolutions will be to get out on my bike a little more in 2018, and Strava always creates a nice end of year summary of your achievements. I’ve got as far as pasting the nice graphic into a blog but will finish this off too in January
- Didn’t get to see The Last Jedi again over Christmas, but am booked for the 5th January so will be updating my thoughts after that
- I’m sure they’ll be more about my FreeNAS server, and I have a draft saved about Jails v Plugins which specifically related to my emby usage.
- I’d started a couple of work-related blogs about life as a Contractor as I wasn’t contracting, and then I got a new Contract and struggled to find time to finish them. Hopefully, I’ll get back to these in 2018.
- I’d also drafted some blogs about specific software I use but again didn’t find time to finish them off. I’ll be trying next year!
- Another resolution will be to get back in the water with my SCUBA gear. I didn’t manage a single dive in 2017, which is the first time that’s happened since I learnt to dive. I don’t want to make that 2!!
For anyone who finds this, I hope you have a wonderful 2018, and it brings everything you wish for!